Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday's Letters

Cissy, the grandfather [aka Waltwee, or Walter Wee Winsky], and myself.


Dear Friday.  Hello.  Dear USA.  I miss you so so so much.  Dear Family.  I miss you dearly as well.  If I had it my way, I'd be moving home for the summer, and bringing the pups with me!  Dear LWLH & J.  I seriously can't wait until next May.  I really hope it works out!  BTW, meant to tell you all that I will also be visiting South Carolina, either before or after California, if that works better for you two.  Dear Readers.  Thank you all!  There are tons of new followers on my list, and I appreciate your support more than you know.  I hope I can live up to your expectations!  Dear Husband.  I miss you so much right now.  The house is empty, quiet, and kind of scary.  Can't wait to have you home in August!  Dear Alyssa.  I don't know if you ever read this blog, but just want to let you know that I'm so happy you'll be coming out in August.  I need my best friend!  Dear Pups.  It was wonderful having you cuddle up to me the past two nights, and even more wonderful to watch you expend your energy on our daily walks.  I love you guys.  Dear World.  I wish you would smush your continents a little closer together so it would be easier for me to travel home.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait either and South Carolina would def. work for me too. I really hope this happens too, my blogger heart will be so full if we could pull this off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully your time without your hubby goes by quickly - that can't be easy! But stay strong and try to travel to distract yourself! Or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they should just figure out teleportation, I think that would solve a lot of problems! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owww lots of missing in this weeks letters sending a virtual hug your way. And a bottle of wine. The word 'smush' made me smile, Im from Australia and we are probably the furtherest away from anyone! Lots of smushing to be done from over here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and have enjoyed reading through your posts!! I just added myself as a follower :) Can't wait to see more!

    followme@ www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe I love the idea of smushing the whole world closer together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. South Carolina definitely works for me!!!

    ReplyDelete

I respond to every single comment, but only via email. If you don't have an email linked to your account, then I won't be able to respond to you! That doesn't mean I don't read your notes, though. Every single one makes my day better.