Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Blog

I have opened a new blog to the public.


Purely informational, and targeted toward military families PCSing to Germany [or overseas in general].  Not much fun to look through just for kicks, but spread the word if you have any armed forces families you know that will be moving soon!

On a side note: It's been snowing the past couple days, and actually stuck!  I woke up, picked up my camera, and...no SD card.  Can't find it anywhere, no clue where it cold possibly be.  Perfect opportunity missed.  So, off to the store tomorrow to buy a new one and praying the snow sticks around that long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I respond to every single comment, but only via email. If you don't have an email linked to your account, then I won't be able to respond to you! That doesn't mean I don't read your notes, though. Every single one makes my day better.