Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Catching Up

I'm so far behind in my requirements for life, it's ridiculous.  The house needs to be cleaned, laundry done, yard picked up, trash taken out, groceries shopped, pounds shed, hairs cut and much much more.  What could possibly be keeping me from accomplishing, well, everything?


School.  One word sums up the extent of all that is occupying my time.  So the photo isn't necessarily of school books, but who takes pictures of text books?  I don't need to be reminded that going back to school may be a wise decision, but doesn't mean I necessarily enjoy it.  The photo contains my Nook [on which I do have text books 'cause electronic version was cheaper], my iPod to help drown out distracting surround sounds, and coffee because school exhausts me and gives me headaches.  Now, I could probably show pictures of my house to represent the full scale of disarray, but no one wants to see that.  I don't even want to see that.

On a positive note [if one can be found amidst the complete and utter dislike of education], this whole college deal definitely makes me feel smarter, and I love the fact that I am exercising my writing abilities.  I guess it could be worse.  I could be taking a math class [yuck] and failing miserably.

On my to do list this week is catching up on book reviews and actually getting out and doing something wonderful, like visiting Worms for a architectural photography session.  Plus, be prepared for some how-to tutorials on making some pretty cool items, and see my house come together as I start decorating.  I'm excited.  So you should be, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I respond to every single comment, but only via email. If you don't have an email linked to your account, then I won't be able to respond to you! That doesn't mean I don't read your notes, though. Every single one makes my day better.