Friday, January 13, 2012

Move In Day

Well, technically we already moved in.  We've been in the house for...three weeks now?  Can't believe it's already been that long!  But we still hadn't received all of our household goods that we packed up in California in October.  They're finally here, and I'm up to my eyeballs [literally...I'm short] in packing paper and boxes.


I immediately put Timmy to work altering some furniture so it fit our living room better.


It didn't seem as though we had as much "stuff" before.  Now my little house is packed full.

Favorite chair arrived: check.

Ninja didn't quite know what to make of everything

Veronica got started on organizing books and reattaching furniture legs.

Pots & pans!  Oh, how I have missed thee!

I found these and wore them the rest of the day.  Why not?

Veronica is very attached to my headphones.  They are now hidden so she can't steal them when she leaves.
I still have tons of work to do putting items away, washing dishes & clothes, and actually using my decor that is piled up in the basement.  But we have our furniture [i.e.: bed.  so much more comfy than air mattress] and my kitchen supplies, plus all of my crafty objects that I have missed so dearly.  I'm excited to put our "home" together, another project that will keep my very occupied when Timmy leaves for deployment next month.  Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. BCGs...love it. I am glad that you got all your stuff. Have fun putting your house together.

    I love you

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

I respond to every single comment, but only via email. If you don't have an email linked to your account, then I won't be able to respond to you! That doesn't mean I don't read your notes, though. Every single one makes my day better.