Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Long Haul

I realized last night that I have completely forgotten to post about our recent cross country trip.  Before flying off to Germany, we took a few days to drive from Washington State to Maryland, where our flight was leaving from.  Yes, it would have been a lot easier to just fly, but Timmy's dad was willing to drive us, his Grandfather wanted to accompany us, and it was a great solution to the problem of seeing my own family.  So we drove.  







Idaho


This is actually why there aren't that many pictures.  I was asleep the majority of the time since they wouldn't let me drive.


Chicago

Chicago





D.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I respond to every single comment, but only via email. If you don't have an email linked to your account, then I won't be able to respond to you! That doesn't mean I don't read your notes, though. Every single one makes my day better.