Thursday, April 11, 2013

Photo Challenge: Silhouettes

Amsterdam, Holland
Very excited to be linking up with LWLH this week to show off some silhouette photos.  I'm not too fantastic at these types of pictures, so this was an awesome challenge to help me feel a little more comfortable with camera settings.  I'll admit, though, the second one is kind of from a year ago...hope that's not considered cheating!
I regret having missed the past couple challenges, so I'm hoping the hostesses will allow me to play catch-up next week!


6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up! We missed ya! Love these two pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! And the second one is definitely not breaking the rules, it's fantastic! Feel free to link up when you can, no pressure. We love having you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top picture is gorgeous!!! and I super love the second too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always take amazing shots girl! I especially love that second one too. And heck you're more than welcome to play catchup. we missed ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pictures. i love the last one so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

I respond to every single comment, but only via email. If you don't have an email linked to your account, then I won't be able to respond to you! That doesn't mean I don't read your notes, though. Every single one makes my day better.