Bloggers are seriously some of the best people in the world, right? Nicole from Grub n Marriage proves this point. She's nominated me for an award!! I'm always so honored to receive them, and love passing them along to others. Now, let's get started.
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create
11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers)
to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.
11 Facts About Me:
1. If I refrain from reading a book for more than two days, I go into withdrawal.
2. Most people think my last name is Brownderson. It's not.
3. I have to physically leave the computer if I see a Boxer up for adoption in my area. If I don't, I end up calling to bring it home.
4. Half the lightbulbs in our house are burned out and not replaced because I'm too short to change them [even with a ladder].
5. I have no OCD tendencies that I'm aware of.
6. I've been in three major car accidents since I began driving. Is this bad?
7. I don't celebrate Thanksgiving.
8. I've been biting my nails for as long as I can remember, and have no desire to stop.
9. I swear more than anyone I know.
10. The taste of pumpkin makes me want to vomit.
11. I get to start Roller Derby in the spring!
Questions from Nicole:
What are four things you canNOT live without, and why? I absolutely canNOT live without my Nikon, my snow boots, a book, and a cup of coffee. Need them.
If you could have any car, what would it be and why? I think I would choose a Jeep Wrangler. Not too impressive, I know, but I've wanted to have one since I was a little girl.
Tell us one embarrassing story that you now laugh at. When I was three, I attended my first Easter party that I can remember. I saw a colorful egg and decided to take a bite; didn't know you were supposed to take the shell off first :/
Favorite way to spoil yourself. A book and some pita chips. Best way to relax IMO.
Top 5 places you want to travel to. London, Tokyo, Sydney, Moscow, and Cairo.
Favorite TV show? Dexter!!
One secret you haven't told anyone. I'm not very good at keeping my own secrets, so don't really have any!
What is your ideal date night? A nice dinner, some mini golf, walking around and making each other laugh.
How did you meet your significant other? That's a very long story. Short version; he was drunk, I was new, he bombarded the car I was driving and I brushed him off. He called dibs.
One goal you hope to achieve in the upcoming new year. Lose some of this freaking butt I'm toting around!
Favorite comfort food? Pita chips and cream cheese. Yum!
Choose 11 recipients: Because I've given this award out quite a few times, I'm at a loss! So, I'd like to choose people that haven't been awarded it yet. If you own a small blog, and would like for me to give you the Liebster award, email me so I can check out your site and give you the award!
11 questions for recipients:
1. If you could be any type of animal, what would it be and why?
2. What is a unique talent you have?
3. Describe your dream home.
4. What is your favorite thing about your significant other and why?
5. Favorite accessory to use in your outfits?
6. Tea, coffee, or soda?
7. A must have when you travel?
8. Weird nickname that someone else has for you.
9. What kind of computer do you have?
10. Favorite thing about blogging?
11. Favorite childhood toy?
Thanks again Nicole! Really hope others will hop on and participate :)