Monday, November 26, 2012

Week[end][s] in Pictures

I'm so behind on this little weekly tradition, it's ridiculous.  So, without further ado, here is a completely overwhelming number of photos to catch you up on my life from the past couple weeks.
kinda in love with these very sophisticated dogs



 darling husband let me open my Christmas present box early, and this is what was in it!
 new furniture for new houses
 a Beau in a pocket



 shopping for some new furniture and decor to fit our new place





4 comments:

  1. a new camera! How awesome! I am sure that will be put to great use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOOOO HOOOOO for the new camera! Congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am intrigued by the sophisticated dogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so you know I did a little sponsor feature on my blog today :)

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/lovelies.html

    ReplyDelete

I respond to every single comment, but only via email. If you don't have an email linked to your account, then I won't be able to respond to you! That doesn't mean I don't read your notes, though. Every single one makes my day better.