Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday's Letters

via Instagram
via Instagram
Dear Friday.  I'm spending all of you at the country's largest wine festival.  I suspect you're going to be exhausting, but swell.  Dear Husband.  Today, a wine & sausage fest.  Tomorrow, the roller derby match.  Sunday, we head to Prague for a mini vacation- just the two of us.  Having you home is the best.  Dear pups.  Sorry to ship you off to various houses for the next couple days, but it's just generally easier not to have to worry about time or travel length.  I know you'll have fun hanging out with all your friends, or I'd be a little more anxious.  Dear younger siblings.  You guys have some huge changes coming your way; one entering college, one joining the military, one moving to Cambodia for high school.  I'm so excited for everything you're getting ready to experience!  Dear summer.  You've officially left.  Hello, autumn.  Dear readers.  I feel as though I've been in a blogging slump lately.  I have no motivation or ideas for what to blog about...any suggestions?  Anything you'd like to see in particular?  Dear Germany.  We've been spending more and more time in your lovely outdoors lately.  From getting lost in the woods to finding old abandoned war bunkers to walking until I feel my feet are about to fall off.  I can't wait for fall picnics and exploration, and to continue our daily hikes as a family of four.  This is the best experience ever.  Dear Husband.  I'm going to keep bugging you about that Nikon D300 until it shows up on our doorstep.  So, the nagging can last for two weeks or two years...up to you. :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend. I hope you get your camera! Stop by @AllRoadsLeadtoHomeLove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend! Have so much fun and take tons of pictures!

    I find my blog inspiration comes and goes. Sometimes I just browse pinterest quotes to get ideas. I also carry a little notebook to jot stuff down in and when I can't think of something to write, but want to write, I look through that. And if all else fails I just wait for inspiration to come again. It always comes back, just not always when I want it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The above photo is awesome! Great colors =) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have a great weekend planned ... just think while your going into Autumn across the world Im heading into Spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love reading your friday's letters! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award: http://www.lifeunpublished.com/2012/09/liebster-blog-award.html

    Hope you get your Nikon camera soon!

    ReplyDelete

I respond to every single comment, but only via email. If you don't have an email linked to your account, then I won't be able to respond to you! That doesn't mean I don't read your notes, though. Every single one makes my day better.