Since there are so many, I'm doing a condensed and slightly jumbled combination of all of them. So, in no particular order, I have been so undeservedly given the following awards:
The Liebster Award
Sunshine Blogger Award
Thank you ladies so much! It's a huge honor to have received these, and an even bigger honor to pass them along to other deserving bloggers.
Now, there's a lot of questions to answer, facts to share, people to nominate, questions to ask, etc. Oy vey. I'm just going to answer a couple of the questions, list some random facts, and ask a couple questions instead. If you'd like to see the correct format, visit any one of the links above!
Five Random Facts About Me
1. I have freckles inside my ears. Talk about ginger.
2. In my head, I have an Irish accent.
3. I often think in a mixture of Korean, Spanish, English, and a tad bit of German. It would make no sense if I said it out loud.
4. Getting rid of books makes me cry.
5. Someone recently visited our home to pick up a chair I was selling, and our curtain rod in the living room fell straight on her head. I was mortified.
Five Questions for Me
A: Definitely reading. It's my favorite hobby to indulge in.
A: When I was younger, there was a Christmas where my entire family had strep throat. It gave us a great excuse not to go to any parties or family gatherings and just spend the entire day in our pajamas by ourselves.
A: I see us living in a new location and starting to travel there, and also with me having a degree. In something. Who knows what.
A: Well, it wasn't that ugly to begin with, but I had a '94 Nissan Sentra that I completely destroyed. Too many accidents :(
A: Germany! Best place to live EVER.
Five Questions for Others
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
2. What is your superhero name?
3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
4. Summer or winter?
5. Worst habit?
I'm nominating as many people as I possibly can for both awards, but if you'd like to just take one or none, that's fine with me! All of these wonderful women have under 200 followers, and may have possibly been nominated before, but I really just can't keep track of all that. Impossible. I would love if you wandered over to check some of them out, they're pretty spectacular!
Joy from Joyness Sparkles [probably just going to start calling you Mrs. J from now on :)]
Annie from HAVE YOU GOT YOURSELF A BOYFRIEND YET, LOSER? [<– seriously hysterical]
Now I'm off to notify them all that they've received an award...it's going to be a very very long afternoon.