Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekend in Pictures

 This and the next are shots straight off of camera [SOOC] with absolutely no editing added.  The view from my balcony was stunning over the weekend!!

First shot in years.  Called a Baby Guiness, it's a Bailey's and Khalua combo [not really a shot in my opinion, but it tasted amazing]
I'm a happy girl with Bailey's in my tummy.
 Had the opportunity to take some photos for a family here in the area!  This shot isn't the best in the world, but the little boy had me cracking up with his obsession for tea.

4 comments:

  1. The photos from the shoot are amazing! Want to fly to the states and take some family pictures for us? ;)

    Also, you are so pretty. And you make me want to move to Germany with all the photos you post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sunset is beyond amazing!!! My hubs cousin is stationed in Germany and I keep telling him we need to go visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are great, Love the colours of the sunset and that teapot picture is hilarious!

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sunset is ahhhmmazing!
    And I love the kiddies, so cute.

    ReplyDelete

I respond to every single comment, but only via email. If you don't have an email linked to your account, then I won't be able to respond to you! That doesn't mean I don't read your notes, though. Every single one makes my day better.