Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Friday.  Thank goodness you're here.  This has been the busiest week I've had in a long time, I and could really use a break.  A couple more days of obligations, then I can actually stay home and accomplish things that need to be done.  Dear photo above.  You're currently my favorite picture I've ever taken.  Damn...you look good.  Dear substitute teaching.  I'm heading your way soon!  Best news ever was waiting in my inbox yesterday morning.  I've been approved for the job, and just have to complete a few interviews before I start working!  I'm excited to have a purpose outside of the house.  Dear WSU-Online.  Ugh, is it really that time already?  I feel like the spring semester just ended and I was looking forward to six months off.  Time to sign up for those classes again.  *Groan.*  Dear lack of time management.  You make things difficult for me.  I've been putting off taking placement exams, filling out college paperwork, ordering text books, and much much more for months now.  Kinda screwed myself over on that one.  Dear next few weeks.  Despite what I said before, you're actually going to be a monster.  I like to think that I'll be able to relax and hang out often, but that's not really true.  Oh well.  Dear husband.  I think I kind of freaked you out when I had my breakdown in the car on Wednesday, but you handled it very well.  I'm proud of you for not running off and leaving me to sob on my own.  But, you were kind of stuck driving.  Lucky me; no where to hide while I vent.  Dear readers.  Am I allowed a pity day?  I could tell you all about said breakdown, but it's definitely a downer.  Maybe not that interesting?  Dear Germany.  Le sigh.  So much rain, not enough sunshine.  Dear husband.  Seriously, I love you.  Dear everyone.  I think I sound like I've had the worst few days ever, but I promise that's not true.  I'm just too exhausted to think of happy things.  Oh, never mind; here's one.  Ninja [the boxer] has a crooked nose and jaw.  He can only lick out of one side of his mouth, the right side.  If you put a dab of peanut butter on the left, he just licks away at the right side, trying to reach his tongue over his snout to get at it.  Oh, so funny.  Mean, but funny.

9 comments:

  1. Hahahaha that is funny. Poor ninja! It's great to see you busy and happy. I've enjoyed your photo posts and am very excited to hear about your job. Fingers crossed for everything else. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh my gosh I have so many crazy girl meltdowns. Our hormones can only take so much, my advice, totally share. Blog community is very supportive and can definietly lift your spirits!

    I hope you have a better weekend:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am absolutely loving that picture. Great shot girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our dogs never fail to brighten our day. If I know my BF is in a bad mood, I send the dog over to bug him. It works almost every time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you've had a rough week :( Exciting that you got the job though!! Hopefully next week will be busy but not too stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by! and thanks for posting. It always makes you feel better when someone posts just to encourage. Hope that you have better days then your meltdown days and also, I agree. I love the top pic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the friday letters! Thanks for sharing!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a beautiful photo! Yay for substitute teaching - I hope it goes well. It's kind of scary to begin with, but once you get used to it it's not too bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are definitely allowed a pity day! But you should definitely be proud of that photo...It is gorgeous and striking!

    ReplyDelete

I respond to every single comment, but only via email. If you don't have an email linked to your account, then I won't be able to respond to you! That doesn't mean I don't read your notes, though. Every single one makes my day better.