Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Friday.  This week crawled by.  You are definitely not a team player.  Dear Husband.  You're home!  I'm so happy to have you back in my arms, and no better way to celebrate than cuddled on the couch watching movies we had promised to see together.  We have a lot of films to catch up on, and thankfully no deadline since you hopefully won't be deploying again for a couple years.  Hopefully.  Dear Ninja.  Your reaction to Timmy walking into the house was the best ever.  I'm glad to see you haven't forgotten your "dad."  Dear Sass.  Your blasé attitude about life is kinda a downer.  Cheer up buttercup.  Dear military spouses with deployed husbands.  I know how difficult it can be to watch the clock tick by, waiting for a certain day when loved ones come home.  It seems to pass awfully slow, but I promise that you will be reunited before you know it!  Dear Germany.  I am so so glad you finally conjured up a huge thunderstorm to break the killer heat and humidity.  94 degrees in a country with no air conditioning is not so much fun.  Dear Husband.  Seriously, I'm so happy you're home.  I love you!  Dear self.  Your weight lost of [around] 20 pounds in the past six months is amazing, but there's still some work to be done.  Don't start slacking, freckle face.  Dear favoritist blogs on my reading list [which happens to mostly be my own readers].  I've slacked so badly recently.  Part was having company in town, part was getting ready for hubby to come home, and part was the fact that I found an online website that shows True Blood for free.  I apologize for not being as great to you all as you have been to me, and promise to make up for it since I finished all 11 episodes of this season so far in two days.  Whoops.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Love that photo of you and you're hubby -- you look SOOO happy! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo that last photo made me cry! I'm so happy for you and your love! Hope you both have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! He's home! You two look so happy! Enjoy your movies and snuggling! Stop by @AllRoadsLeadtoHomeLove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, now I am being sappy and have tears in my eyes. That is the best news of all this week and the pictures are fabulous! Thank you SO much for sharing this! Hugs to you both! :)

    ***My boys just walked in the room with the pre-teen "sniff" and asked what is wrong with me, I told them and they were like, "Oh, girl stuff," and walked out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally! Enjoy your time together =) xo Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any chance I can convince you to clue me in on this True Blood website? ;) good to see your hubby's back! I honestly don't know how you do it. You're one tough Chica. :)

    ReplyDelete

I respond to every single comment, but only via email. If you don't have an email linked to your account, then I won't be able to respond to you! That doesn't mean I don't read your notes, though. Every single one makes my day better.