Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weekend In Pictures

I really didn't have a very eventful weekend, but here is a small glimpse into what occupied my time.

Finally made a tiered serving tray, something I've been wanting to do for quite a while

Purchased this quite gorgeous vintage ring at a thrift store.  Love love love!

Disclaimer: I am not a photographer, I have never claimed to be a photographer, and I doubt I ever will.  I do enjoy snapping pictures though, and when some of our dearest friends asked for me to take family shots, I jumped at the offer.  Here are their gorgeous kids and the amazing couple :)










A very productive and fun filled weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I respond to every single comment, but only via email. If you don't have an email linked to your account, then I won't be able to respond to you! That doesn't mean I don't read your notes, though. Every single one makes my day better.